"It is as if stories bond people together and allow each individual to better comprehend what their place is in the world, and how their place holds everything else together."

- Malidoma Patrice Some



"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset


Friday, February 20, 2009

Anniversary around the corner

Way back when... on March 6, 2008... I started this blog. My first post was titled... "Nothing to Lose". Click here if you want to read it.

So... what do I have to lose? If I knew I would not fail, what would I attempt to do?

That is a question that I keep asking myself... and until now, I haven't answered "in front of anyone".

Here's one thing I'd do... if I knew I would not fail.

I would have an exhibition of my photography. If I had the money to do it, I'd get my best photos framed... I'd set up some awesome displays... ideally in a warehouse loft or old garage or something from the HGTV show rezoned... and I'd have one helluva photography exhibition.

There. That's one thing I'd do.... if I knew I would not fail. And... if I had the money to do it.

No comments:





Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.

Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.