I've been taking risks lately. Risks of reaching out and having connections with others. This includes an organization that has not been part of my life for a couple of years. When I left, it was because of bad leadership which excluded people supposedly for their own well-being.
I really hope I'm not being stupid about being involved with it again. The red flags are appearing again, yet, my intuition is telling me to stay. While my head is like... "are you stupid?".
Hopefully, my intuition will reveal to me soon what is so important for me to stay.
Hopefully, I'm not being stupid.
"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.
Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment