I'm a very safe driver. Speed limit or within 5 miles over. I might go faster if I feel uncomfortable that everyone else on the road is passing me. But usually... I stick within 5 miles of speed limit if not actual speed limit.
I rarely drive without both hands on the wheel. Right now, I'm getting used to driving a pick up truck. It's bigger than I'm used to driving. So, both hands.
It's what I do when I'm behind the wheel. I drive safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Add-on to this post...
I just saw on TV (yup, it must be true... it was on TV)... that driving the speed limit contributes to conservation of gas and engine emissions that pollute. Cool.
"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.
Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment