A bowl of Special K cereal.
Actually, my lunch is not the topic of this post. The topic... a great blog called Mighty Girl. The blogger is Maggie Mason and she wrote a book called "No one cares what you had for lunch: 100 ideas for your blog."
I found out about Maggie, her book, and her blog last November. She was here in Indianapolis as a guest speaker for the Spirit and Place Festival. I recommend her blog, and her book is available at the Indianapolis public library. And on her blog site.
I was inspired back in November to pick up blogging again thanks to Maggie's speech. I found her book at the library a few weeks ago and it has tons of ideas. And many of her ideas inspired my own ideas.
So, I am very grateful I stepped out of my box on a Saturday afternoon and drove in the rain to hear her speech.
"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
Monday, March 17, 2008
Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.
Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment