"It is as if stories bond people together and allow each individual to better comprehend what their place is in the world, and how their place holds everything else together."

- Malidoma Patrice Some



"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bewitched...

I woke up this morning from a dream... I was walking around the house in Bewitched with Samantha and Darwood... I mean Darin. That's all I remember. Odd dream to have.

Or was it so odd?

While visiting various blogs... I came across this interesting bit of information, which I verified on Wikipedia. Elizabeth Montgomery was born on April 15. Today is April 16.

I have had prior experience with dreaming about someone who is dead so close to their birthday. So, synchronicity... meaningful coincidence. When synchronicity happens, I feel the universe is showing me I'm connected to it's flow of energy.

No comments:





Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.

Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.