I've moved the slide show to the top of the left column. I've also changed the photos. These are all objects found around the house during all the renovations, remodeling, and other projects happening over the past year.
I started out practicing... taking photos of things that had interesting patterns, shapes, colors. I find rust colors to be very interesting.
As time went on, I just kept taking photos of things in that manner... interesting patterns, shapes, colors... which is why I also love taking photos of flowers. And I've got more flower photos to upload which I plan to do in a week or two.
"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.
Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment