"It is as if stories bond people together and allow each individual to better comprehend what their place is in the world, and how their place holds everything else together."

- Malidoma Patrice Some



"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset


Monday, June 23, 2008

Fever in the morning...

Yesterday I woke up with fever and chills and basically had that all day. I felt miserable. Except when I was enjoying the pineapple juice. And when my partner came home from Wal-mart with Chips Ahoy. Yum. Comfort food.

I think my thermometer is broken. Cuz it keeps saying I have a temperature of 101 even though I don't have a fever anymore. Well, it is over 15 years old. Might be time for a new one.

So, that's what I dealt with yesterday. I was sick. Still feeling it, but not as bad. The interesting thing is that the day before I got sick - I was in a really bad mood. Basically, I tried to hide out in my room so not to snap at anyone. The last time I had fever and chills it was preceded by a day of being in a really bad mood. Like my mind knew something was out of sorts.

No comments:





Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.

Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.