As I write this... I hear the symphony of sanders and saws and hammers and work being done in the addition to the house.
I'm going to be melodramatic... MUSIC TO MY EARS!
After weeks of nothing being done or mistake being made on the remodeling of the house, (as I wrote about here and here and here...), the drywall is FINALLY being installed.
So very soon, I will be donning my paint clothes and rolling primer on those walls. And I anticipate I'll be sweating my butt off in this humidity since I'd need to have the doors and windows open for ventilation.
"Tell me what you pay attention to and I will tell you who you are."
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
- Jose Ortega y Gasset
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Go you must
No guest
Shall stay long
In one place forever
Love will be lost
If you sit too long
At a friend’s fire.
Viking scripture quoted at the end of the broadcast of the 1994 Winter Olympics.
No comments:
Post a Comment